Stats n Stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stats n Stuff

Post by Beeda Bee on Sat May 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Figuring out what stats should be implemented and how they effect things

Strength
- Translates into physical attack damage. you deal anywhere from 10%-20% of your strength factoring into attacks. 50% of this number goes into your health pool. For accuracy you take the number as your max accuracy and generate a number between 0 and that.

Ki
- Translates into ki attack damage. you deal anywhere from 10%-20% of your ki factoring into attacks. 50% of this number goes into your ki pool. For accuracy you take the number as your max accuracy and generate a number between 0 and that.

Speed
- How accurate you are and fast you are, translating into your dodge/parry/hit rate. You have a 0-your max speed chance when using this stat. Example someone with a speed of 100 is attacking someone with a speed of 50. For the defender we generate a number from 0-50 to see how well they attempt to parry or dodge.

Dodging reduces any chance of damage to zero if successful BUT makes your next attack deal 20% less damage as you had to focus on getting out of the way. Parrying on the other hand reduces damage by 80% and you are able to attack in response at full damage. Blocking ki attacks only reduces damage by 50%.

Critical successes and critical failures can happen. If you hit the TOP 5% of your speed or BOTTOM 5% you can either critically succeed, doubling damage or full parrying a attack. If you critically succeed on a dodge you can attack with full damage. Critical failure means a out right miss or failed attempt to get out of the way and there may be negative consequences.

Stamina
50% of this number goes into ki pool and your health pool.

Power Level
Total Amount of numbers above.

Ki Pool
Combination of numbers above

Health Pool
Combination of numbers above

Extra Stuff

Zenni
Used to buy equipment or upgrades in androids case.

Beeda Bee
Admin

Posts : 38
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 22
Location : British Columbia, Canada

View user profile http://team8star.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Stats n Stuff

Post by Beeda Bee on Tue May 19, 2015 2:01 pm

Speed determines who goes first.

Beeda Bee
Admin

Posts : 38
Join date : 2015-05-14
Age : 22
Location : British Columbia, Canada

View user profile http://team8star.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum